A lot of details have appeared on the Web about the new fitness bracelet Xiaomi Mi Band 6, the announcement of which is expected this year. Hints of specs and features were found in the Zepp app by Huami, which is known to make these trackers.
Insiders write that the Mi Band 6 will have two versions with the numbers XMSH15HM and XMSH16HM – with and without NFC. The bracelet will be able to offer all the features of the previous model , but it will differ in several features. Among them:
- support for voice assistant Alexa (like on Amazfit Band 5 );
- SpO2 sensor for measuring the level of oxygen in the blood (in all versions of the bracelet);
- larger screen with higher resolution and redesigned dials;
- the ability to set an alarm directly from the bracelet;
- new icons and animations of the main menu;
- support for many emoticons in messages;
- support for new application icons for displaying notifications (including VK, Telegram and WhatsApp);
- new Pomodoro app for reminders to take a break from work (like on the Amazfit Bip U watch );
- 30 training modes (instead of 19 for Mi Band 5);
- there may also be a GPS chip for navigation (insiders are not sure about this yet).
The Xiaomi Mi Band 6 smart bracelet should be presented in spring or summer. The exact date is still unknown.